Find Your Treatment
We offer a wide variety of services ranging from therapeutic massage to specialized techniques designed to address pain and injuries, specific body systems, or medical conditions. We also offer movement classes that build strength, mobility and balance.
- For chronic tension and “knots,” try Deep Tissue massage or ask your therapist to focus on Myofascial Release. These techniques work with the deep muscles and connective tissue that define posture, and working on this level can have long-lasting results. Terra classes like Movement Foundations, Core Explorer, and Therapeutic Pilates Mat will also help you develop strength and correct your posture.
- To relieve stress, or if you prefer gentle pressure, try a Swedish massage, Hot Stone massage or a CBD massage. Somatic Yoga will explore the mind-body connection, Restorative Yoga is a good choice for learning to rest and let go, and Qi Gong is a gentle movement meditation. You might also enjoy stress relief from fun, high energy classes like Samba or Workout! with Erica Nix.
- To integrate physical or emotional trauma, or for migraines or TMJ, Cranio-sacral Therapy can be helpful.
- For allergies, immune disorders, inflammation, or to speed recovery from surgery or other injuries, try Lymphatic Drainage.
- Acupuncture is also a great choice for hormonal, digestive and immune imbalances, as well as for nerve pain.
Most of our services can be enjoyed together in the same room with a friend or loved one as a couples massage. If you’re looking for a special couples experience, consider the Romance Retreat or a Couples Massage Workshop.
We also offer Memberships that make it easy to commit to a wellness plan combining massage and movement for lasting results.
Please get in touch for personalized recommendations.