Therapeutic massage addresses specific concerns with a wide array of specialized techniques.
Pain Management takes a targeted problem-solving approach to address the root causes of pain, tension, and dysfunction.
Our relaxation menu is designed to melt tension, reduce stress, and enhance your well-being.
Our wellness spa features suki natural skin care products and luxurious treatments to indulge, renew, and purify.
Check out our packages and specials for great deals, seasonal treats, and ideas for memorable occasions.
Outcalls are available for most services. Take advantage of our free conferences in order to discover the right modality for you.
- For chronic tension and “knots”, try Deep Tissue massage, which may integrate aspects of Trigger Point therapy and Myofascial Release. These techniques work with the deep muscles and connective tissue that define posture, and working on this level can have long-lasting results.
- To relieve stress, or if you prefer gentle pressure, try a Swedish massage. You might also enjoy Craniosacral therapy or Lymphatic drainage, which use extremely light pressure and calm the nervous system.
- For a perfect mix of both relaxation and deeper work, The Myo massage is the right choice for you. You might also enjoy Hot Stone massage or Ashiatsu for deep relaxation.
- If you have chronic pain, injuries, or structural/postural issues, Pain Management massage is the best choice.
- To speed recovery from athletic training, book a session with a therapist on our Sports massage team.
- If you’d like to feel more flexible and energized, try a Thai massage.
- For allergies, immune disorders, inflammation, or to speed recovery from surgery or other injuries, try Lymphatic Drainage.
- Acupuncture is also a great choice for hormonal, digestive and immune imbalances, as well as for nerve pain.