To our Myo Community:
This is an uncertain and difficult time for everyone, and we are responding every day to rapidly evolving information and best practices from the CDC, WHO and elsewhere regarding flattening the curve of this COVID-19 pandemic.
Naturally, health and wellness are central to our mission and procedures every day. In light of social distancing recommendations we have discontinued all group classes until further notice (at least until May 30, 2020.) We will be offering some of our classes remotely during this time.
At present, we are still open for a limited schedule of one on one services where we can better control disinfection and limit exposure.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
▪ If you experience any possible symptoms or if you are at high risk for exposure due to recent travel or contact with infected individuals, please cancel your appointments for the protection of our entire community.
▪ When you arrive, please thoroughly wash your hands before your treatment or class. We will also have sanitizer available, but hand-washing is the most effective prevention
WHAT ARE WE DOING:
▪ We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC.
▪ We have increased the frequency of disinfection for all high touch surfaces including door handles, ipads, counters, faucet handles etc. to multiple times a day / after each use when possible. This is in addition to our normal daily cleaning and disinfection procedures.
▪ As massage therapists, we are already in the habit of frequent hand washing, but we have retrained all our staff to ensure their technique is thorough and lasts a full 20 seconds.
▪ No staff are permitted to come to work if they experience fever or any Coronavirus symptoms.
Please contact us if you have any further questions, and be well!